meet your specialist trainers Pam & Zeke Twardzik
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Space Coast, Melbourne FL, Palm Bay area
I wanted to let someone know how pleased we are with Pam Twardzik. She has been worth every dollar spent. Without her I don't know that we could have kept our new family member. She has given us the tools to control and not be controlled. She is very knowledgeable, patient and caring. I would never consider this journey without her. Thank you PamRon B.January 17 2018
Best Dog Training Melbourne FL, Palm Bay, Space Coast areas
We are so excited to be part of such a great family-oriented dog training company that can help families become closer through the full joy of companion dog ownership. We have been with Bark Busters since November of 2006 and have had the pleasure to successfully train over 1,000 dogs in Melbourne, Palm Bay and surrounding areas and we would be more than happy to train your dog too! Like our family, you have a dog because you want it to be a part of your family- not to be the ill-mannered relative no one can stand but you tolerate it anyway, because after all, he is family. Space Coast Bark Busters teaches you the best way to communicate with your dog in a way your dog will naturally understand, because we leverage the same techniques dogs use to communicate with us. Dog training lessons typically last 2 hours. If your dog reacts like an average dog, you will likely see some positive changes in its behavior during that time. Just imagine if you could train your dog as well has he has trained you! The dog behavior training practiced by Space Coast Bark Busters is simple, fun, it works and we do it in your home!
Visit our Bark Busters Central Florida website
If you need help with your dog, we can help!
- Animal Hospital of Palm Bay, Palm Bay, FL
- Animal Medical Clinic, Melbourne, FL
- Eau Gallie Veterinarian, Melbourne
- Maybeck Animal Hospital, West Melbourne, FL
- Minton Animal Hospital, Palm bay
- Palm Bay Animal Clinic, Palm Bay, FL
- Sarno Animal Hospital, Melbourne, FL
- Sebastian Animal Hospital, Sebastian, FL
- Village Animal Hospital, Palm Bay, FL
Services provided by Pam & Zeke
- One to one in home dog training
- Individual puppy management
- Dog behavior seminars
- Community dog walks
- write a review
- our customer reviews
- review us on Google+
- review us on Yahoo
- review us on Yelp
- contact Pam & Zeke by e-mail
- Call Pam & Zeke toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
- Pam & Zeke are Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
Pam & Zeke recommend:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.